Firstly, it's extremely important to note that that will NOT be any Pro perks in Black Ops 2. Instead, they'll be going with an new type of class system that allows you fill up 10 out of 20 slots.
Perk Tier One
Flak Jacket is a perk that allows the player to receive less damage from explosives such as hand grenades and bouncing bettys. This one appeared in the previous Black Ops game.
Ghost is back, much to everyone's horror... The good news? It's not nearly as powerful this time around. Ghost will only make you invisible to UAVs... IF you are MOVING. i.e. if you sit in a corner, Ghost isn't going to stop you from showing up on the enemy radar. No more stealth camping for you, champ!
Blind Eye is another one than has appeared before. This will make you invisible to AI-controlled killstreaks. You'll still be visible to player-controlled killstreaks, if their eyesight is good enough.
Lightweight allows you to take no falling damage. It also allows you to move faster / run quicker. Although, it's worth noting that Lightweight has only a small effect. You're much better off using Extreme Conditioning with an SMG or a Shotgun.
These are all starting to sound familiar, huh? Hardline makes it easier for you to get your killstreaks by making every killstreak achievable with one less kill.
Perk Tier Two
Scavenger is a perk that allows you to pick up ammo and grenades from fallen foes. When using Scavenger, small bags of ammunition will appear beside the dead bodies of enemy players.
Hard-Wired is a new one. It kind of works like Assassin Pro, in the sense that it makes you immune to the Counter UAV and Enemy EMPs. Counter UAVs block your radar and EMPs take down all enemy electronics (including your radar).
Another new one. This allows you to flinch less whenever you get shot. This works like the Focus proficiency found in MW3. In case you didn't already know, taking damage in COD will cause your aim to go off target. Toughness will lessen the effect of it and allow you to finish off your opponent.
Looks like all of the stealth perks are being broken up into 3 pieces in order to prevent them from becoming too overpowered. This one makes you immune to Target Finders, Player-controlled killstreaks and Sensor Grenades. In some of the footage, you'll see that certain futuristic scopes put a red box around enemy players. Cold Blooded will get rid of this effect.
Fast Hands allows you to use your equipment much more quickly (stun grenades and flash grenades). This works like Quickdraw Pro in MW3. In Black Ops 2, it'll also allow you to safely throw back a frag grenade.
Perk Tier Three
Engineer works like Sitrep or Hacker. It will allow the player to see enemy equipment through walls etc (it highlights them in red). It'll also make it possible for the player to booby trap care packages (so that they blow up when enemy players try to capture them) and re-roll care packages to get higher killstreaks.
Extreme Conditioning gives the player the ability to sprint for much longer distances. This is similar to Marathon, which featured in the previous Treyarch game (it also featured in MW3).
Dead Silence is similar to Ninja, which has been in many of the previous Call of Duty games. This makes your footsteps silent. Extremely important for game modes such as Search and Destroy, where sound whoring is extremely common.
Dexterity is also a new one. This works like Marathon Pro from MW2. It will allow you to climb over obstacles and climb up ladders at a much faster rate. It'll also give you the benefit of being able to recover from a melee attack (i.e. a knife attack). Ever knife the air by mistake, only for your character to be stuck in that lengthy animation? Dexterity will allow you to recover from that animation at a faster rate.
Tactical Mask reduces the effect of stun grenades, flash grenades and and shock charges. Extremely useful, especially in games such as Dom, where enemy players will toss everything they have at B flag.
The Awareness perk in Black Ops 2 will act like Sitrep Pro in the sense that it will allow the player to hear enemy footsteps much more loudly and much more clearly. Not sure if this will actually counteract Dead Silence or not.
Untrustworthy Information below:
This list came from a supposed "inside source" back in June of this year. Since then, all of the perk information that came with the leak has been proven false. Anything you read below this line is unlikely to appear in the game.
The perk slots have not been created yet, according to the source that leaked this information! Each perk in Black Ops will have a base version and two different variants (called Elite and Pro). The Pro variant can be unlocked by levelling up and completing challenges. The Elite variant can only be used in conjunction with another perk!
SpySpy allows you to appear on the enemy's mini-map as a friend. i.e. You'll show up as a green team mate on the mini-map. This obviously has it's fair share of advantages and disadvantages. On one hand, you can fool the enemy team into thinking you're one of them. However, on the other hand, if you're in a 1v1 situation in a game mode such as Search and Destroy, the enemy player will instantly know your position. Spy is an interesting perk to say the least.
- Spy Pro: This allows you to identify enemy players that are using the Spy perk.
- Spy Elite: If you have the Pilot perk selected, your killstreak will show up on the mini-map as a friendly killstreak to enemy players (i.e. it'll show enemy players a green helicopter etc).
Escape Artist allows you to feign / fake death while you are diving into a prone position. So basically, when you're going into a prone position, the animation will look as if you have just died. Not sure if I like the thought of this being a perk to be honest. Not sure how they'll implement this correctly. Apparently, you can not shoot while you are faking death (that's a relief).
- Escape Artist Pro: While you are diving into prone / approaching your (fake) death, the enemy's crosshairs will turn back to a white color and the red name above your head will disappear. This obviously makes the animation more believable to enemy players.
- Escape Artist Elite: If you have the Diver perk selected, Escape Artist Elite will allow to realistically fall into a death animation instead of actually diving.
Audiophile allows you to see players that are using silenced weapons. However, you will only be able to see them if they are shooting at you or if they are nearby.
- Audiophile Pro: This makes enemy footsteps louder (Like Sitrep Pro).
- Audiophile Elite: If you have the perk Bladesman selected, knifing will show up on your radar. i.e. if an enemy player knifes somebody, he or she will appear as a red dot on the mini-map.
Defuser allows you to throw all equipment (except frag grenades) twice as far. When you go to throw your equipment, a circled timer will appear in place of your crosshairs. This timer obviously lets you decide how far you want to throw your sticky semtex etc. The timer lasts for 3 seconds. If you throw it at 0-1 seconds, it will go the regular distance. If you throw it at 3 seconds, it'll go twice as far as normal.
- Defuser Pro: Lets you pick up enemy equipment and use it as your own (claymores etc). Also allows you to take semtex off yourself/team mates and throw it back.
- Defuser Elite: If you have the perk Quickdraw selected, the circled timer will last for 1.5 seconds instead of 3 (allowing you to throw your equipment much faster).
Juggernaut will allow you to regain health faster WHILE you are moving. i.e. it will not work like the Juggernaut perk found in COD 4, which gave you extra health. Your health will not regain faster if you are standing/crouching in a stationary position.
- Juggernaut Pro: This lets you regain your health faster while you are crouching.
- Juggernaut Elite: If you have the perk Scavenger selected, you will be able to drop ammo packs for your team mates.
Diver allows you to dive into cover. AKA, it will allow you to Dolphin Dive. Apparently, you can actually shoot while you are diving. However, once you hit the floor, it will take a while for you to recover and begin shooting again.
- Diver Pro: This allows you to crawl along the floor at twice the normal rate. i.e you'll be crawling faster.
- Diver Elite: If you have the perk Extreme Conditioning selected, you can crawl 3 times faster if you hold down the spring button (left analog stick).
Pilot allows your flying killstreaks to count towards your next killstreak. i.e. the killstreak will loop.
- Pilot Pro: Your controllable killstreaks (chopper gunner etc) will last until they are shot down. i.e. they won't have a timer.
- Pilot Elite: If you have the perk Blind Eye selected, your killstreaks will not show up on the mini-map.
Technician allows your ground killstreaks (dogs etc) to count towards your next killstreak.
- Technician Pro: Your Advanced UAV will disable the enemy's UAV.
- Technician Elite: If you have the perk Defuser on, your sentries can not be taken down straight away. I'm not entirely sure what this means. This is how the source that leaked this information phrased it.
Bladesman allows you to carry two knives instead of one (a knife in each hand). This basically allows your knife to kill twice as fast (according to the leak, regular knives won't be a one hit kill).
- Bladesman Pro: This gives you the chance to avoid an enemy player's knife lunge. Not sure if this is based on "luck" or if you have to hit a certain button.
- Bladesman Elite: If you have the perk Assassin selected, knifing will be completely silent. Your knife kill also won't appear on the killfeed. This is unless the enemy player is using Audiophile Elite.
Consciousness allows you be as accurate as you are while prone. When a player is prone, the recoil on his gun is less than usual. Consciousness allows you to be just as accurate while standing up.
- Consciousness Pro: When you shoot an enemy, they will flinch more than usual. In case you didn't know, flinching is basically when your aim gets pushed off because you're taking damage.
- Consciousness Elite: If you have the Marksman perk active, shooting your enemy will leave them as a red dot on the mini-map. This is similar to Recon Pro in MW3.
Focus allows you to shoot while sprinting. I'm guessing that SMG rushers will favor this perk. However, sprinting and shooting at the same time will lead to a deduction in accuracy.
- Focus Pro: Allows you to shoot while jumping.
- Focus Elite: If you have Stalker selected as a perk, enemy equipment such as claymores will cause less damage if you're jumping.
Deep Impact allows you to shoot through hard surfaces.
- Deep Impact Pro: Your bullets will gain 50% extra damage for each enemy player that they go through (useless when shooting at multiple enemies).
- Deep Impact Elite: If you have Steady Aim selected, your bullets will gain 10% extra damage for each enemy player that they go through while you are hip-firing.
There are other perks (as referenced by the Elite variant of each perk), however the source that supposedly leaked this information did not go into further details about them.